This page is a hodge-podge of my favorite things, items I like, and bits from my personal life.
I'm Kate. I live in Pennsylvania, U.S. I'm 26 years old.
Heavily focused on Castle since late November 2011.
Stana Katic's latest movies, Big Sur and CBGB, are becoming/have become available. Check them out. I'm sure she's brilliant in them.
I'm Wall-E in nostalgiaunicorn's Disney/Animation/Children’s Movies Family.
Some of my favorite things & famous people: Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, orcas, Disney, purple, country & pop music, indie film For Lovers Only, food photos, childhood nostalgia, Grey's Anatomy, Ellen Pompeo, Modern Family, writing, the ocean, Desperate Housewives, skyscrapers, New York City, France, art, Katy Perry, and cats.
Not in any particular order.
My Grey's Anatomy Tumblr: Shades Of Grey's
My soap opera tumblr: Guiding Children As One Life Turns
Stana Katic + sub - spoilering on Twitter inspired by (x)
Trolling, trolling, trolling. Keep those fangrils rolling.
okay she is the actual best lol
Can we appreciate the thought and intelligence behind all this? Like she was spoiling us without really spoiling us. They were just random things (or so they seemed) and the fandom had no clue it was even trolling.
I think she should win an award just for this.
All of this. But that last one? That was for 6x23. I’m sure of it, now.
I’ve waited for so long
I’ve waited for so long
Just wanna be with you
I wanna be around you
I just wanna be with you
Or no one
You or no one
OTP: Caskett <3
- Who’s the messiest one: Kate, for sure. She’ll deny it, but she’s quick to leave things - she’ll learn after their first child is born that’s a bad idea - lying around. She’s always been a very busy person and Castle has no real issue with cleaning up after her, although the boys get wind of this and it becomes a punchline when they’re at work. ;)
- Who feels the most uncomfortable about PDA: Surprisingly, Rick. He’s used to the public eye and all that, but with Kate it’s always been different. She doesn’t need for him to grab her in the middle of Central Park and make a show of their relationship. He’s been professing his love to her through his books for years now. However, Kate is very, very into PDA. (A couple of glasses of wine are the catalyst to her wandering hands)
- Who’s the funniest drunk: ”Cassssel!” She throws her hands up, winding around his neck as he approaches. “Wanna do body shotsss? I’m up next!” // In short, Kate becomes a lot more adventurous and Castle eats it up. (He will say she’s the funniest, though the last time he got really drunk he told her that he lost his pants in the loft and wouldn’t put any other on until they found them. The pants were still on his legs.)
- Who texts the most: For sure, Castle. Castle’s favorite pastime when they’re apart from each other, specifically on book tours, is to find creative ways to enhance the incredible longing she has for him. She always wins, though. One quick message of “Oops, forgot panties today” and his game is off. Doesn’t stop him from trying ;)
- Who has the most embarrassing taste in music: This isn’t really that applicable to them, though during their engagement party, Kate found out Rick really liked We Can’t Stop by Miley Cyrus and often plays it when he won’t wake up in the morning.
- Who reads the most: She does, of course. She reads all of his books - and in between them, she reads others in her spare time. The most recent book she was The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. (It’s the second time he’s seen her cry over a book. The first being an earlier book of his.)
- Who’s better with kids: He’s the fun Dad, so their affection tends to sway in his direction, but she’s a big mush ball around their children. She finds it very hard to tell them ‘no’. Rick always knew that she would be a great Mom, but he will tell her (constantly) that she’s so much better with them than he is; she’ll argue that he’s already had practice. It’s a constant debate, neither is sure who wins.
- Who’s the one that fixes things around the house: Rick tries, but she learned early on in their relationship that he wasn’t much of a handyman. (Despite that one roleplay they did)
- Who’s got the weirdest hobby: Rick would argue that it’s Kate. She knits - a hobby he finds out during her pregnancy with their first child. However, if asked, she’ll tell you about the time she caught Castle playing house with Optimus Prime and Superman - and their daughter was asleep.
- Who cooks and who cleans up: He’s been cooking for them since the beginning of her relationship and despite her trying to convince him, time and time again, to let him to clean up, he does the cleaning up as well.
This is the greatest.
This is the best.
Hey just wondering if you've ever seen a good tutorial for doing your hair like Kates usual long curly hair? Sorry for bothering you
you’re not bothering me at all!!
and here’s like a video it’s the best one i found idk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wojQaEwz3MU
i hope these are helpful! :)
Girly hair tutorials are good! (Flip-throughs have saved me on so many nights out…)